Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
This update brings fixes to several long-standing quirks and updates
syntax highlighting for a few languages.
- Include current line when block indenting (backward compatible with prior behavior of excluding current line when cursor is at the line end)
- Fix text selection visibility over syntax highlighted text
- Fix word wrap for long words
- Bash syntax highlighting: support multiline comments, line width guide
- Nasal syntax highlighting: preliminary support
- XML syntax highlighting: change prettify shortcut to avoid conflict
This release marks a migration to Git in name and in spirit, including both transitioning from Subversion on Sourceforge to Git on GitHub as well as better support for actually using Git with the editor such as refreshing source files when changing branches. The editor now also supports Java 9-10 and brings a number of bug fixes.
- Migrated repositories to Git
- Option to cap length of display tab name to pack more tabs into each row
- Option to refresh files changed elsewhere without prompting
- Build all dependencies within main build script
- Fix file loading and undo on Java 9+
- Fix preferences export
- Fix file auto-refresh occasionally missing updates
- Fix returning to cursor position after file refresh
- Fix bookmark positions during undo/redo
- Undo does not work when using the HTML-style syntax highlighter on Java 9+ because of a Java bug reportedly being fixed in Java 12. A workaround was introduced for the main syntax highlighter in Text Trix.