This script performs the following actions to embed a Metasploit generated APK file into another legitimate APK.
- decompiles a Metasploit APK file, and any other APK file.
- locates the main Activity entrypoint in the APK being targeted
- copies all Metasploit APK staging code to destination APK
- adjusts the main Activity entrypoint smali file with an invoke-static call to kick off the Metasploit stage.
- adjusts the final AndroidManifest.xml with appropriate added permissions
- recompiles, and resigns the final APK file.
All actions are performed within the "~/.ae" directory which is created during runtime. The script requires that keytool, jarsigner, and apktool are installed. A KALI distribution will work well to run this script on.