FastBuild is a Minecraft plugin that let you break/build your building faster. It lets you:
- Break blocks in one direction at once
- Build blocks in one direction at once
FastBuild is open source and is available under the GNU General Public License v3.
Where to download:
I add a compiled fastbuild.jar against to spigot-1.12.2.jar in plugin directory.
How to build plugin:
- Download Spigot server BuildTool.jar at Download Spigot
- Built the Spigot server by
java -jar BuildTool.jar --rev <version>. I use version 1.10.2 here.
- Put output
spigot-<version>.jarin lib directory as
- Install ant: using
sudo apt-get install antin Ubuntu, or other package managers of your release.
- Simply enter
antwill build the plugin
How to run it:
- Run a server spigot or craftbukkit server.
fastbuild.jarinto plugins directory in your server.
- Reload or Re-open server.