GST FAQ Bot with Rasa-NLU
Set of scripts to build a chatbot which will answer FAQ about Goods and Services Tax (GST) India. Copyright (C) 2017 Yogesh H Kulkarni
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or any later version.
- app.py: Chatbot UI built using Flask, using templates/*.html
- engine.py: Chatbot core logic as well as knowledgebase.
- run_training: Windows batch file to build trained modeling
- run_server: Windows batch file to execute Rasa-NLU server.
- nlu_config.yml: Rasa NLU settings for training as well as executing intent extraction
- nlu_data: Directory containing training files
- static and templates: Flask UI related files
- Needs Python 3.5, numpy, scipy, spacy, sklearn crf suite
- Add more training data
- Entity extraction not working as desired, find out more.
- Rasa-NLU installation
- Bhavani Ravi’s event-bot code, Youtube Video
- GST FAQs:
- Author (firstname.lastname@example.org) gives no guarantee of the results of the program. It is just a fun script. Lot of improvements are still to be made. So, don’t depend on it at all.