fsnd - a website made up of categorized github repositories and user oauth system, where users can manage their own categories and items.
- setup vagrant -
vagrant up --provision
- ssh vagrant -
- enter workdir -
- export secrets -
- create db -
- inject data -
- start server -
- browse -
- Users can login(indirect signup) via GitHub OAuth2.
- Logged in users can new category(name,description) and item(name,url,highlight).
- Category owner can edit or delete his category and item in it.
- Item owner can edit or delete his item.
- Get json data through API endpoints.
- Flashing message will shine after actions login/logout/new/edit/delete.