Sulci is a French text mining tool, initially designed for the analysis of the corpus and thesaurus of Libération, a French newspaper.
This code is "work in progress", but it's yet used in production at Libération.
Therefore, here is a webservice online:
To use it, to get more info, have a look a the documentation.
How can I help?
- You're a python killer: there is many optimizations to do in the actual code
- You're a language expert: all the algorithm can be optimized
- You know well French language: you can add texts in the POS corpus, or make a
proof read of the actual texts (in corpus/*.crp)
- You're an enthusiast: you can play with the demo, with the debug, and make
tickets for the bug seen ; you can help for making the doc, etc.
- in any case, Meet us for IRC chats: #sulci on irc.freenode.net