Build Task Detail
Demo application tasks
Ornamentum demo source reside under
src directory. This is a Angular CLI universal solution (SSR enabled) with service worker integration.
# run TS lint yarn lint:demo:ts # run SCSS lint yarn lint:demo:scss # run test stute on watch mode yarn test:demo # run test suite and generate coverage report yarn test:demo:coverage # serve demo app on watch mode yarn start # serve demo app with server side rendering build yarn start:ssr
Library project tasks
Ornamentum library source reside under
projects/ornamentum/src directory. This is a Angular CLI based library project.
# run TS lint yarn lint:lib:ts # run SCSS lint yarn lint:lib:scss # run test stute on watch mode yarn test:lib # run test suite and generate coverage report yarn test:lib:coverage # build library project on dev mode yarn build:lib:dev # build library project on prod mode yarn build:lib:prod
# run both library and demo project linters yarn lint # build both library and demo project on production mode yarn build # bump package version and tag yarn version # publish library ro NPM registry yarn release # explore bundle size yarn explorer
Rapid development steps
- Clone Ornamentum source and move to project directory
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:yohangz/ornamentum.git && $_
- Install dependencies
- Run serve task
- Explicitly build lib project when lib code is updated (Read more).
- Execute linters and fix prompted
- Run build task after changes are done
- Commit changes with a meaningful message if build is successful with no lint issues and unit test failures.
- Push changes and verify travis build stats