Build Task Detail
Demo application tasks
Ornamentum demo source reside under
src directory. This is a Angular CLI universal solution (SSR enabled) with service worker integration.
# run TS lint npm run lint:demo:ts # run SCSS lint npm run lint:demo:scss # run test stute on watch mode npm run test:demo # run test suite and generate coverage report npm run test:demo:coverage # serve demo app on watch mode npm run start # serve demo app with server side rendering build npm run start:ssr
Library project tasks
Ornamentum library source reside under
projects/ornamentum/src directory. This is a Angular CLI based library project.
# run TS lint npm run lint:lib:ts # run SCSS lint npm run lint:lib:scss # run test stute on watch mode npm run test:lib # run test suite and generate coverage report npm run test:lib:coverage # build library project on dev mode npm run build:lib:dev # build library project on prod mode npm run build:lib:prod
# run both library and demo project linters npm run lint # build both library and demo project on production mode npm run build # bump package version and tag npm run version # publish library ro NPM registry npm run release # explore bundle size npm run explorer
Rapid development steps
- Clone Ornamentum source and move to project directory
git clone email@example.com:yohangz/ornamentum.git && $_
- Install dependencies
- Run serve task
npm run start
- Explicitly build lib project when lib code is updated (Read more).
- Execute linters and fix prompted
npm run lint
- Run build task after changes are done
npm run build
- Commit changes with a meaningful message if build is successful with no lint issues and unit test failures.
- Push changes and verify travis build stats