👋 I'm Yoichiro Hasebe (長谷部 陽一郎)
My research area includes cognitive linguistics, comparative linguistics, and corpus linguistics. I work on several projects of developing online systems that aid educators and learners of language.
- TED Corpus Search Engine (TCSE)
- Paradocs: Paragraph-Oriented Text Document Presentation System
- jReadability.net and other web-apps for learners/teachers of the Japanese language
- the concepts of functional programming in Haskell
- connections between theories of natural language (generative, cognitive, constructional, etc.) and paradigms of computer programming (OOP, FP, etc.)