OverSIP is a powerful and flexible SIP proxy & server by the authors of draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket (The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for SIP):
- Fully asynchronous event-based design, never block!
- Enjoy coding your SIP logic in Ruby language, feel free to code whatever you need!
- Fast: core and message parsers written in C language
- SIP over UDP, TCP, TLS and WebSocket (use true SIP in your web apps)
- Full support for IPv4, IPv6 and DNS resolution (NAPTR, SRV, A, AAAA)
- The perfect Outbound Edge Proxy
- Written by the authors of draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket and JsSIP
- José Luis Millán (email@example.com | github | twitter)
- Saúl Ibarra Corretgé (firstname.lastname@example.org | github | twitter)
- Jon Bonilla (email@example.com | github | twitter)
OverSIP is released under the MIT license.