RouterKeygen for Android
This fork is also available on Google Play and F-Droid:
Router Keygen generate default WPA/WEP keys for the following router:
- Thomson based routers ( this includes Thomson, SpeedTouch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
- DLink ( only some models )
- Pirelli Discus
- Verizon FiOS ( only some routers supported)
- Alice AGPF
- FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
- Huawei (some InfinitumXXXX)
- Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
- Wlan_XX ( only some are supported)
- Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
- WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
- Sky V1 routers
- Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
- EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone
- PBS (Austria)
- Axtel, Axtel-xtremo
- Cabovisao Sagem
- Alice in Germany
- UPC (UPCXXXXXXX)
Router Keygen is open-source licensed under GPL.
For the latest release please refer to the original Google Play distribution channel. We also provide APKs on the following link:
The no-google-play-services version was added as 'noGapps' variant.
Location privilege is required by Android 6+ in order to allow app scan for WiFis. The reason is the WiFi scan leaks user location (by WiFi MAC maps) so Android won't allow Routerkeygen Yolosec to scan WiFis without you granting location privilege for the app.
Please note we don't use your GPS (feel free to verify that in our source codes) nor send any data anywhere.
Read more "Access to Hardware Identifier" in :
This application is Routerkeygen derivate with UPC router support added. For original project please refer to: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.github.routerkeygen Or visit http://routerkeygen.github.io/ for more information.
Application source codes are released under GPL license here: https://github.com/yolosec/routerkeygenAndroid/releases
Forked from original repository: https://github.com/routerkeygen/routerkeygenAndroid
Note: If you download this app please also download the original one so the main author also takes the credit. This app was published to make it ASAP to the production (and end users).
- App does not collect any user related data. It does not upload anything to the internet.