Application definition statement
The Yona app enables the user define challenges on mobile device usage and then work on meeting these challenges together with friends.
- Server source code
- Android versions supported
- Build with SDK
- Works on Android devices
Checkout and run
Schemes, targets and build flags
- zdev: Development builds. Will work with the development server, this is disable with hockey app crash analytics.
- zdevlopment: Development builds. Will work with the development server, this is enable with hockey app crash analytics.
- zacceptance: Acceptance/UAT builds. Will work with the acceptance server.
- Jenkins build
- Auto clean and build with incremental build version.
- Upload to HockeyApp
- Add updates to the HockeyApp release notes