Comic App created with FuelPHP.
- Start a local server using MAMP or XAMP or your preferred server (I am using MAMP and phpMyAdmin). Load your app from the public folder. C:\MAMP\htdocs\comic\public.
- In your browser go to http://localhost/phpMyAdmin
- In phpMyAdmin Create a database and name it comic_db.
- Simply import the sql file in phpMyAdmin to the database comic_db.
- Go to http://localhost to launch the app.
Now you can test the app by uploading your own comic pages and create new books and read them. Each comic book has an eye icon to read or a wrench/gear icon to edit.