Kompact - A Free Kirby CMS Theme
Kompact is a Free Kirby CMS theme, built with a minimalistic approach in mind, so you can focus on the content.
- Minimal design with focus on typography and white space
- Responsive typography
- Smooth page transitions
- Choose between Off-Canvas and Standard navigation
- CodeKit config file included
- No-JS fallbacks
- SCSS structure for easy customisation of:
Feedback is appreciated!
Demo & Download
If you have any suggestions, feel free to drop me a line. Your feedback is appreciated!
Have fun building a kooler web!
April 24, 2017
- Blog posts / projects are now sorted in chronological order.
March 26, 2017
- Navigation Type Switcher is added. Go to Panel -> Site Options and choose if you'd like to keep the default Offcanvas navigation or to activate a Standard anchor navigation.
March 12, 2017
- Added article.yml blueprint. This fixes #1.
- Added avatars folder that makes it possible to upload avatars for your users in the panel. This fixes #2.
March 08, 2017
- Improved consistency for SCSS variable names.
March 05, 2017
- Improved default.php markup.
- Improved line-height.
- Improved horizontal rhythm for article listings.
- Improved blockquotes.
If you use CodeKit, feel free to import the theme’s folder to it and start making changes. CodeKit will handle the recompiling of SASS & JS thanks to the config.codekit3 file in the root directory.
You can easily change the colors and overall styles of the theme by editing and recompiling its /assets/sass styles. As you’ll see the main colors are separated in /assets/sass/_palette.scss. From /assets/sass/components/_typography.scss you can easily change the font faces used for Kompact.