Yorik van Havre yorikvanhavre
- São Paulo,Brazil
- Joined on
- FreeCAD-library 43 A library of Parts for FreeCAD.
- FreeCAD 33 A place for my FreeCAD experiments... The master branch is a -more or less (manually) - updated copy of the official FreeCAD git repo. Be sure to visit the official site for forum, bug tracker ,doc…
- Draft-dxf-importer 3 Libraries to enable dxf support in FreeCAD
- FreeCAD-homepage 3 The FreeCAD landing page
- IfcOpenShell 2 A clone of IfcOpenShell from http://www.ifcopenshell.org
Repositories contributed to
- FreeCAD/FreeCAD_sf_master 158 mirror of the FreeCAD sf.net git master branch. Clone this one if you want to start FreeCAD development!
- danielfalck/FreeCAD 1 My foray into working on the FreeCAD source code. The path-module branch is of interest to me, since it is related to CNC code generation.
- OpeningDesign/Sports_Complex 0 A Sports Complex in Southern Wisconsin
- aothms/IfcOpenShell 14 An experimental Python wrapper for IfcOpenShell
- qcad/qcad 71 QCAD - The Open Source 2D CAD. QCAD is a crossplatform CAD solution for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It supports the DXF format and optionally the DWG format (through a proprietary plugin).
Contributions in the last year 749 total Mar 4, 2014 – Mar 4, 2015
Longest streak 15 days January 13 – January 27
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 5 commits to FreeCAD/FreeCAD_sf_master Feb 27 – Feb 28
- Pushed 5 commits to yorikvanhavre/FreeCAD Feb 27 – Feb 28
- Pushed 1 commit to yorikvanhavre/FreeCAD-homepage Feb 28
- Pushed 2 commits to OpeningDesign/Sports_Complex Feb 26
1 Pull Request
- Merged #26 Path: Exposed Command.transform() to python