Django-trackable attempts to be a reusable Django application that provides
infrastructure to easily implement the functionality required to capture
arbitrary tracking data out-of-band. This documentation assumes a basic
familiarity with Django and the Celery package. For usage and installation
instructions, please review the documentation.
- Major refactor of messaging.backends to include support for disconnected operation.
- Correcting stupidity in trackable.views.track_object (proper handling of AJAX-call).
0.3.2 - 0.3.4
- Fixing setuptools configuration to properly include templates and fixtures.
- Renaming trackable.views.trackable_redirect and enabling support for AJAX requests.
- Bug fix (trackable.management.commands.convert_tracking_data)
- Creating extensible message backend (currently supports carrot)
- Refactoring message/messaging infrastructure
- Clean up in messages.process_messages
- Fixed error with data_cls being coerced as unicode (which fails unless __unicode__ is specified on that model)
- Fixing bug found in fold_trackable_messages management command and related omission in messaging.process_messages.
- Fixed improper setup.py package configuration.
- Refactoring process_messages to remove ad-hoc message structure and to instead utilize pickle.
- Added tests/test infrastructure.
- Restructuring application to operate correctly under (real) concurrency.