Various information about F-Zero GX for the Nintendo GameCube, especially information gathered by inspecting the game's memory and files.
Checkpoints and spaceflying
Various game mechanics
- Boost delay - Why you should MT boost
- CPU racers - Rubberbanding, Story mode machine stat modifications, and more
- Machine stats (in Google Sheets)
- Vs. Battle handicap
- Course distances
- Custom machine color swaps in Machine Settings
- Internal ID numbers of machines and courses
Memory watch and debugger tools are powerful, but the best research comes from combining that with a base of knowledge built by high-level players over the years. Thanks to the F-Zero GX players from F-Zero Central and elsewhere for building up that knowledge.
This repository and its author(s) are not affiliated with Nintendo or the game's creators.