YOURLS is a set of PHP scripts that will allow you to run Your Own URL Shortener. You'll have full control over your data, detailed stats, analytics, plugins, and more. It's free.
Community news, tips and tricks
- Read and subscribe to the The Official YOURLS Blog
- Follow @yourls
- Subscribe to the YOURLS User Newsletter (infrequent, low volume)
Keep track of development
Before opening any issue, please search for existing issues and read the Issue Guidelines.
Have a new bug to report? Please open a new issue.
For transparency, YOURLS will be maintained under the Semantic Versioning principles as much as possible. Releases are numbered with the following format:
<major>.<minor>.<patch> and the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps the patch
Does your company use YOURLS? Help the project, become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site. [Become a sponsor]
Support us with a monthly donation and help us continue our activities. [Become a backer]
Free software. Do whatever the hell you want with it. YOURLS is released under the MIT license