Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release provides latest meld from master. This build should work on Mac OSX High Sierra.
- It now uses newer base toolchain (updated GTK/GDK/Glib/etc..)
- GDK rendering switched to default (should use hardware acceleration where available)
- Meld now requires Python 3.3. Build bundles Python 3.6.1 and dependencies for Meld
- Package size is now much smaller.
- Upstream sync
- Better handling of command line (thanks nickie)
- Initial support for localization on OSX (disabled for now, though)
- Updated build system
- Meld now figures out most of the environment on its own
- Updating to new wrapper script - now a Python script. We no longer need other wrappers to run from command line, I hope..
- Updating to latest upstream
This is the second build for this version. Hopefully fixes the previous build issues. If this one makes it, I'll mark it as release version for the 3.0 Meld for Mac.
We have a build that works on machines different than mine.. That's a progress! I didn't have enough time to merge upstream yet.
This build includes fix where you can compare files directly from the command line.
/Applications/Meld.app/Contents/MacOS/Meld file1 ~/file2
Cleaned up the osx folder and README.md. Everybody should be able to build..
Prefer a dark theme?
sudo nano /Applications/Meld.app/Contents/MacOS/Meld
You're welcome! :)
This is a working version. It should suffice for everyday use. The only thing is that in its core, it's pretty hackish.
- Mac integration is done (need cleanup).
- Fixed being called from anywhere in the system for the Meld script. Useful for scm tools integration.
- Icons seem to be broken in some areas.
2- Code cleanup
This build brings 3.13.4 to OSX as dmg file. Please note that this is only packaging. I haven't yet modified the accelerators, the menu or the shortcuts. Yet, we get to have latest meld version. The point is that I would like to get this incorporated in meld mainstream ASAP to get others to work on it too.
- Everything that is in 3.13.4
- Adwaita theme instead of Tango. All icons are working.
- OSX accelerators and shortcuts. Use the CTRL instead of CMD keys for now.
- OSX Menu - we still get the Menu as part of the application.
- GTK Menus seem to be having issue with layouting on OSX. Won't fix that, but will move the menus to the OS X top bar instead.
This is for me...
To track download count..