Minecraft & Drools Game, Horse race
Game is played by mounting a horse, and then running around a track repeatedly. See how many laps you can do before your horse burns to death!
#Development requirements: All the requirements here: https://github.com/Salaboy/drools-game-engine
- Gradle -Forge v. 1.9.4 (when downloading, be careful. Click the download button, then the skip button in the top left-hand corner.) http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.9.4.html
#Installation / Setup
Install and set upp the following project: https://github.com/Salaboy/drools-game-engine
gradlew setupDecompWorkspace --refresh-dependencies
If you are using eclipse or intelliJ you can run the following goals: http://www.minecraftforge.net/wiki/Installation/Source
- Eclipse: gradlew eclipse
- IntelliJ: gradlew genIntellijruns
Load the project into your IDE
- For netbeans look at this link: https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/entry/seamless_minecraft_forge_in_netbeans
- You can run now the Gradle Tasks -> Run -> Run Client
#Use requirements: Pending on build fix... but most likely:
- A copy of Minecraft
- Forge v. 1.9.4. See above.
#Issues Please feel free to get in touch or report issues about this project.