YouTube Direct Lite for Android
The code is a reference implementation for an Android OS application that captures video, uploads it to YouTube, and submits the video to a YouTube Direct Lite instance.
For more information, you can read the Youtube API blog post.
To use this application,
- In your Google Developers Console,
- Enable the YouTube Data API v3 and Google+ API.
- Create a client ID for Android, using your SHA1 and package name.
- Register your Android app
- Plug in your Playlist Id into Constants.java and Android API Key into Auth.java