A proxy for your debug environment
Zan Proxy is an HTTP proxy server written in Node.js, which can be used to modify requests and mock reponse data. It is also a tool for custom DNS resolving and requests monitoring.
The proxy server can be easily configured by a user-friendly interface. In addition, a mechanism is provided for developers to customize the behavior of the server.
- Clean and user-friendly interface
- Support HTTP, HTTPS and websocket
- Support remote redirect rules
- Modify the request target
- Mock the response data
- Custom plugins to modify default behaviour
- Custom DNS resolving
- GUI Configuration
Download from Github.
Upgrade To v5
Zan Proxy v5.0.0 did some incompatible change，you should pay attention to something when upgrading：
- To fit macOS 10.15 and ios 13, we replaced the Zan Proxy certificate(from 1024 bits to 2048 bits), we will automatically install the certificate for you on the Mac, but on other devices(like Windows、phone), you have to install the certificate manually.
- Change some config file fields, but you need not update it manually, Zan Proxy will update these files automatically.
The detailed documentation can be refered here.
Running From Source Code
yarn cd webui && yarn
start webui development mode
start cli/gui development mode
yarn dev:cli # cli development mode yarn dev:gui # gui development mode
yarn build:cli yarn build:gui
(PRs are welcomed to append the list)
Scan the qrcode to join our wechat discussion group, please note that you want to join ZanProxy discussion group.