Zent ( \ˈzent\ ), a collection of essential UI components written with React.
Zent ( \ˈzent\ ) is a React component library developed and used at Youzan. Zent provides a collection of essential UI components and lots of useful domain specific components.
We have more than 50 components for now and we're releasing more.
Our goal is making React development faster and simpler.
- High quality React components
- Builtin TypeScript support
- Supports custom themes
- yarn + webpack + babel + postcss + prettier + stylefmt
- Handmade icon font
- Tests coverage is above 90%
- React >= 15.6
- Modern browsers and IE >= 11
- Supports server-side rendering(SSR)
yarn add zent # or npm install zent --save
Read our contributing guide to learn about our development process, how to propose bugfixes and improvements, and how to build and test your changes to Zent.
Project licensed under MIT license, feel free to enjoy and participate in Open Source.