A Raid Finder For The Game Granblue Fantasy
Hosted at GBFRaiders.com
A special thanks to u/Bloodhram for creating the icons for the site and extension!
Please remember to change/remove the Google Analytics code at the bottom of
index.html if you are cloning this repository!
After cloning or downloading the source code, make sure that you have Node.js and NPM installed and setup in your PATH. All the other dependencies will be installed when the command
npm install is run in the root directory of the site. Semantic UI is set to automatically install itself during this process. The next step would be to setup the environment variables as shown in the next section. The site's server can then be started with
node index.js or
Setting Up The Environment Variables
One of the main environment variables is
sslEnabled. Set it to false if you do not have an SSL certificate for the site and set it to true if you do.
Create a new folder in the root directory of the site called
sslcert and place your keys in there.
Setting up the other environment variables is necessary for using the Twitter API.
- Go to the Twitter app page and create a new app. The application details don't matter too much.
- Make sure you app has read and write permissions in the permissions tab.
- The Keys and Access Tokens tab already contains two of the four keys you need: the Consumer Key and the Consumer Secret. To create the other two, click on the "Create my access token" button. Now, the page will refresh and the other two keys will appear: the Access Token and the Access Token Secret.
- These 4 keys will need to be setup in your environment. See below on how to do so in Heroku.
Using The Environment Variables in Heroku
- Go to your app's settings page. There will be a "Reveal Config Vars" button.
- Enter all 5 keys and their corresponding values:
- Restart your dynos.
- App should work now!
Adding New Raids
- Add the raid to the
raids.jsonfile in the root of the project.
- Add the raid cover image to the static/assets/raids folder. You can get this image from the GBF wiki.
Adding New Sound Notifications
- Add the sound file to the static/assets/sounds folder.
- Load the sound file in the top of
- Add playing the sound file in the
- Add the option in the sound choice control in
- Add the option in the