SDK 3 - ACS 6.0 project
This project uses SDK 3.0.1 in conjunction with ACS 6.0 and preserves RAD features for the newest Alfresco Content Services release.
These prerequisites are necessary for getting this project up and running.
- JDK 8 needs to be installed
- Maven 3.3 or a newer version
- Docker CE 18.03.0-ce or newer
Preparation for first run
Grab latest CE war from Alfresco public repositories and save it locally At the time of writing, I used
Install Alfresco Repository to your local .m2 repository
$ mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.alfresco -DartifactId=alfresco-platform -Dversion=6.0.5-ea -Dpackaging=war -Dfile=/path/to/content-services-community-6.0.5-ea.war
Running your project locally
You can do the following :
- Start the docker containers needed for your DEV environment
$ docker-compose up -d
- Run the embedded maven tomcat using the alfresco-plugin
$ mvn clean install alfresco:run
- Stop all docker containers
$ docker-compose stop
Or you can use the
run.bat scripts to do that for you.
- Since the SDK was compiled to run in conjunction with previous Alfresco versions, the upgraded dependencies in the repo cause some errors in the logs during TOMCAT shutdown after integration-tests
If you are reading this, you would probably be interested in checking out these links :