Vivoi is a desktop Google Music manager. It's currently running only on Atom-Shell. I will work on a Google Chrome packaged app and Firefox OS app.
I created it using:
- ReactJS for managing the different components of the App
- Flux for architecturing the App
- PlayMusic for the unofficial Google Play Music SDK
- Atom-Shell for running the app in a NodeJS/Browser cross-platform environment
Run these commands in your terminal in the directory of the cloned repository:
npm install -g gulp
And finally this command to have your automatic build:
npm run-script watch
Launch the app
Just run Atom Shell from the root of your folder project.
- Errors aren't well handled visually and might crash the app.
- The default folder used is Downloads and this is the full path for each song:
/Users/username/Downloads/AlbumArtist - AlbumName/Artist - Title.mp3