Welcome to view my research project.
This is my weekly report.
USER INTERFACE DESIGN CRITICS
To master python programming skills of editing images
To enhance machine learning techniques to deal with images
To gain efficient approaches of evaluating UI design
When novice Android developers want to create UI, they may stumble across functions in Android packages. A UI design image depicts the desired UI elements and their spatial layout in a matrix of pixels. To implement a UI design image using a GUI framework, developers must be able to translate the pixel-based depiction of the UI (or parts of the UI) into a GUI skeleton. They may want professional advice to perfect their design.
This project will focus on providing some tutorials or giving some comments about their design to help them create better design. The process involves:
- taking a literature survey about background and related technology
- collecting currently existing Android Application UI data
- dividing UI data to get UI components
- Utilizing machine learning techniques to get the relationships between UI components
- Evaluating UI designs using those relationships