A tool for testing js regular expression.
It is still under heavy development. Only tested on the Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- Subgroups display while global matching.
- Supports XRegExp.
- High performance.
- Works even when offline.
- Tidy and compact UI layout.
- Regular expression syntax highlighting.
- Supports multiline regular expression.
- Even works on your mobile phone.
- Supports sharing state to others.
If you got any problem with the program, please try clearing the browser cache first.
If you want to report a bug, please post with your state code by clicking the
Sharebutton, if it's possible.
If you want to use XRegExp's named groups, three names are reserved:
___index, ___input, ___lastIndex
This is due to a XRegExp bug, hope it can be fixed in future.
Multiline regular expression
Aug 2013 ys