- Author: Yuki Suga
- E-mail: ysuga at ysuga.net
- Date : since 2011/08/05
- Objective & Goal
- Target System and Dependency
- Usage and References
Objective & Goal
My goal is to create easy-accessable RTSystemProfile library.
This also includes NamingService library.
This library encapsulate some complicated process. Please see RTSystemBuilder.java.
This library also allows you to create RT-component more interactively.
Compiling JavaDoc also help you a lot!
- OpenRTSystemBuilder allows you to read / write RTSytemProfile.
- OpenRTSystemBuilder also enables to build/activate /deactivate/reset/destroy RT-System on-line.
Target System and Dependency
OpenRTSystemBuilder depends on…
OpenRTM-aist 1.0 Java: http://www.openrtm.org/
Usage and References
- Download all dependencies. I usually place OpenRTM-aist(Java) in HOME directory. In this environment, I can access OpenRTM-aist-1.0.jar by /home/$(user_name)/OpenRTM-aist/1.0/jar/OpenRTM-aist-1.0.jar
- Import existing Eclipse Project.
- Define RTM_JAVA_ROOT Class path Variables in Eclipse (Menu > Window > Preferences > Java > Build Path > Classpath Variables) I usually use $(HOME)/OpenRTM-aist/1.0/jar as RTM_JAVA_ROOT.