This application is a clone application of Airbnb for learning Ruby on Rails.
1. Features 2. Models 3. Technologies 4. Installation 5. ToDo 6. License
0. Purpose of this application
- To learn how to build a morden web application with Rails
- devise gem
- SNS connection
- access to Stripe
- Google Map
This application has basic and simple feature for publishing listings and booking them.
User Authentication --> User login authentication. --> It also supports Facebook login.
Create Listings(hotel information) --> Users can publish their own house listings.
Search listings on map --> Users can search houses on map.
Reserve listings --> Users can reserve houses.
Payment --> Users (owner of house and client) can register their own payment information on Stripe .
There are 4 models in this application.
User --> Manage user authentication. --> It has many listings and reservations.
Listing --> Manage listing(hotel information) --> It belongs to users. --> It has many photos and reservations.
Photo --> Manage listings' photos. --> It belongs to listings.
Reservation --> Manage listings' reservations. --> It belongs to users and listings.
Run commands below on your local environment.
1. git clone https://github.com/yu-croco/airbnb_clone.git 2. cd ~/airbnb_clone 3. bundle install bundle install --without production 4. rails s
or use docker after cloning this repository.
1. cd ~/airbnb_clone 2. docker-compose build 3. docker-compose up -d 4. access to http://localhost:3000
Message feature --> Currently there is no way to communicate with house owner and client.
Review feature --> Currently users can not fill in reviews about their experiences at the houses.
Listing search feature --> Currently users can not search listings with price, house types or so on, just with location.