You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Place inline CSS into their own files.
Now with code coverage!
Update browser versions on landing page.
Fix light sub-heading on landing page.
The correct weight was not being pulled in. Only Safari tried rendering
at the weight of 100. A heavier 300 looks better and across browsers.
Remove unused Prettify CSS from the landing page.
Switch to Pure from YUI CSS. Add Yahoo logo.
Update Elsewhere links to new GitHub locations.
Generate Selleck project file from package.json.
No longer mirror package.json's version in two places.
New Yahoo branding.
Work on 0.2.26-pre.
Fix broken font-family on component doc pages.
Upgrade to YUI 3.14.1 for Yeti doc website.
Work on 0.2.25pre.
Yeti works with IE 6+.
Work on 0.2.24pre.
Work on 0.2.23pre.
Fix URL to have index.html for use without server.
Website and README update.
- Add more info about using Yeti with CI to the website.
- Focus on installation on Yeti docs on the landing page.
- First paragraph of README introduces what it does in detail.
Work on 0.2.22pre.
Work on 0.2.21pre.
Yeti Blog -> Yeti on YUI Blog
Add DOH to website. Note Expect.js assertions.
- Expect.js assertions are needed for Mocha support, according
to user reports.
- Link to DOH as "Dojo Objective Harness" since DOH is not a
- Use the same order for supported frameworks in the README and site.
Work on 0.2.20pre.
Work on 0.2.19pre.
Update copyright year.
Work on 0.2.18pre.
Introduce end event. Exit the CLI after end.
Exiting the CLI on complete may not allow for browsers
launched via WebDriver to close. The new end event will
fire when browsers (if any) have shutdown.