FriedTofu is a Scalatra-based image processing web interface that is inspired by Cookpad's Tofu. FriedTofu is intended to be deployed on Heroku and use S3. This project is under development so please do not use this til it gets stable!
How to set up on Heroku
checkout the repo to your local computer and push to heroku.
$ git clone git://github.com/yuki24/fried_tofu.git $ heroku create -s cedar your_app_name $ git push heroku master
And add these config parameters.
$ heroku config:add S3_ACCESS_KEY=YOUR_ACCESS_KEY $ heroku config:add S3_SECRET_KEY=YOUR_SECRET_KEY $ heroku config:add S3_BUCKET=YOUR_BUCKET
Then try to open the app. enjoy!
Combination of FriedTofu and CDN
will be written later.
- Write specs
Start server locally
Go to http://localhost:8080/.
Learn more at http://www.scalatra.org/stable/book.
Contributing to rightchoice
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please i solate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2011 Yuki Nishijima. See LICENSE.md for further details.