- This project provides API used by splatoon-stats-web.
- The app is available online at https://splatoon-stats.yuki.games.
- Updates are available on Twitter @SplatoonStats.
This program fetches
- League Ranking every 2 hours.
- Splatfest schedules every day. If there's unfetched splatfest rankings, fetch them too.
- X Ranking at every first day of the month.
git clone https://github.com/yukidaruma/splatoon-stats-api.git cd splatoon-stats-api npm install docker-compose build
docker-compose up postgres -d # Install pm2 if not installed. npm install -g pm2 pm2 start npm --name splatoon-stats -- run start # You can use these commands as soon as PM2 daemon has started pm2 logs pm2 stop spatoon-stats
You need to run following setup commands before first run.
cat << EOF > .env # Create .env file to override settings in config.js IKSM_SESSION=<your iksm session> EOF npm run setup # Optional steps: # Note these 2 commands has long interval between fetching. # It's recommended to use screen/tmux to run these tasks in background. # Run if you want past league rankings. By default, it will fetch all league rankings since 2018-01-01. npm run fetch-league-rankings # Run if you want past x rankings. By default, it will fetch all x rankings since 2018-05. npm run fetch-x-rankings
This app is using following third-party APIs.