Version 0.02 uploaded
LaTeX Beamer Theme for Kobe University
Yuki Yanai, Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Law, Kobe University
This is an unofficial Beamer theme for Kobe University.
Version 0.02 was uploaded on 04/20/2015.
- The alignment of frame title was fixed.
- New option jp, which shows the Japanese version of the unversity logo on the title page, was added (You need to download the logo yourself in order to use this option. See Kobe University Logo section below).
Download this direcotry by clicking Download ZIP button on the right.
Unzip the downloaded file, and move it to the directory where you keep LaTeX style files or Beamer theme files. In my environment, it is:
A Mac user's default directory should be something like:
A Windows user's default should be something like:
Once you put the KobeBeamer folder in the appropriate directory, type in the terminal:
Add the following line to the preamble:
Currently, four options are available.
- nonav: suppress the navgaition bar
- nologo: does not show the university logo mark
- simplefoot: only the slide number is displayed in footer
- jp: use the Japanese version of the university logo on the title page instaed of the English one.
To use these options, write in the preamble
Please use nologo option if you have not obtained the logo files yourself from the Kobe University's official website (see Kobe University Logo below).
At the moment, two color themes are available.
Theme 1: uribo
This color theme is distributed as beamercolorthemeuribo.sty. It uses four officially defined school colors: Kobe-Brick (RGB: 196, 0, 0), Kobe-Green (23, 131, 46), Kobe-Blue (14, 47, 146), and Kobe-Gray (77,77, 77).
This is the default color theme for Kobe Beamer.
To use this color theme with another Beamer theme, write in the preamble:
Theme 2: uriboBlack
This color theme is distributed as beamercolorthemeuriboBlack.sty.
To use this color theme, write in the preamble:
Kobe Univeristy Logo
Since I am not allowed to distribute the official logos of Kobe University, the logo files are not available here.
You must either obtain the logos from the official website of the university or use nologo option (see Usage above).
Getting the logos
To obtain the logos, you need to connect to the Kobe University's network system. You can connect to the University's network on campus or via VPN.
- Go to the download page in the Kobe Univeristy's official website.
- Download the logo (A) with the transparent background （透明背景）[direct link] and save it as kobe-logo.png in the logo folder inside KobeBeamer folder.
- Download the logo (J) with the transparent background （透明背景）[direct link] and save it as kobe-logo-wide.png in the logo folder inside KobeBeamer folder.
- Download the logo (G) with the transparent background （透明背景）[direct link] and save it as kobe-logo-jp.png in the logo folder inside KobeBeamer folder.
You will find some examples in examples folder.