Please note that this project is under heavy development and it's not ready for production environment. (A lot of things are still broken)
Web monitoring layer for pm2 web api
- pm2 > 6.0 (v5.x has different data structure for its web API and is not supported by this project)
Make sure pm2 and its monit api is running (
git clone email@example.com:yungookim/pm2-monitor.git cd pm2-monitor/server npm install ./run_production
Open up http://localhost:8210/ on your browser.
Adding Remote Servers/Clusters
Open pm2-monitor/server/config.json, add the URL of the remote to hosts : 
- override Model.parser for graphical output
- [*] Real-time pulling (TODO : Keep the scrolls intact after re-rendering)
- Persistant saving
- pm2-interface integration for web client control
- Change the pie graphs to something that can support re-rendering.
Other Projects Used/Referenced