A web platform to support foodsaving groups worldwide.
💻 🍎 🌏
- manage information about store cooperations
- schedule both one-time and recurring food pickups
- gather feedback about pickups
- talk with users before they become group members
- let newcomers show their trust and get involved
- communicate with your team via group, store, pickup, and private chats
- handle team member conflicts via score voting
- receive real-time notifications via our Android app, e-mail, and web broswer push notifications
- use karrot in your preferred language
- upload a group logo and customize your public information
Our current development goals are prioritized and written down in our elaborate roadmap.
For a quick overview of recent changes and our version history have a look at our change log file.
After selecting your target language and choosing the resource file, go ahead to start translating!
To clone and install:
git clone https://github.com/yunity/karrot-frontend.git cd karrot-frontend yarn
To run the local dev server:
To lint and run the tests:
yarn lint yarn test
If you want to use an eslint plugin for your editor, please keep in mind that you either have to install all eslint plugins listed in package.json globally or you run
yarn install. Otherwise your eslint plugin may not work.
We have a forum for Karrot developers and users at https://community.foodsaving.world/c/karrot.
If you are interested in contributing, you may -
- join us in the #karrot-dev chatroom on chat.foodsaving.world
- join our weekly call; previous minutes can be found in this thread
The most important information is written down in our contribution guidelines.
The backend is developed to support this frontend. If you find a bug or miss something in the API, please file an issue in the backend repository.
Significant contributors to karrot:
This project follows the all-contributors specification.
Karrot is built with open-source software. Here are some of them: