A web platform to support foodsaving groups worldwide.
💻 🍎 🌏
- manage information about store cooperations
- schedule one-time and recurring food pickups
- gather feedback about pickups
- talk with users before they become group members
- express your trust and let newcomers take responsibility
- communicate with your team
- receive notifications in real-time via e-mail, Android app and web browser push
- use karrot in your preferred language
Our current development goals are prioritized and written down in our elaborate roadmap.
We are keeping the features down to a minimum, in order to progressively build up useful software.
Look into our change log file for a quick overview of past versions and recent changes.
After selecting your target language and choosing the resource file, go ahead to start translating!
To clone and install:
git clone https://github.com/yunity/karrot-frontend.git cd karrot-frontend yarn
To run the local dev server:
To lint and run the tests:
yarn lint yarn test
If you want to use an eslint plugin for your editor, please keep in mind that you either have to install all eslint plugins listed in package.json globally or you run
yarn install. Otherwise your eslint plugin may not work.
The backend is developed to support this frontend. If you find a bug or miss something in the API, please file an issue in the backend repository.
These people contributed to karrot in a significant way:
This project follows the all-contributors specification.
Karrot is built with open-source software. Here is some of them: