HumHub for YunoHost
This package allows you to install HumHub quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
HumHub is an open source social network platform with a wide variety of use cases as social intranet, community or collaboration platform. HumHub consists of a core application, which can be extended through additional modules and adjusted to your needs by many configuration options.
Shipped version: 1.8.2
How to configure this app: From an admin panel.
- Official documentation: https://docs.humhub.org
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? Yes
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Any known limitations.
- Other info you would like to add about this app.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/humhub_ynh/issues
- App website: https://www.humhub.org/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/humhub/humhub
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/humhub_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade humhub -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/humhub_ynh/tree/testing --debug