Mailman for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Mailman quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Mailman is a (lightweight) free software for managing email discussion and e-newsletter lists. Official website
Shipped version: 2.1.29-1
How to configure this app: From an admin panel, a plain file with SSH, or any other way.
- Official documentation: https://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/index.html
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? Can the app be used by multiple users?
- Any known limitations.
- Other info you would like to add about this app.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mailman_ynh/issues
- App website: http://www.list.org/
- Upstream app repository: https://code.launchpad.net/mailman
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mailman_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade mailman -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mailman_ynh/tree/testing --debug