The main purpose of the application is to give Znode (Zcoin masternode) operators the ability to send the "start Znode" command through an easy to use a graphical user interface if the Znode collateral is controlled by a hardware wallet such as Trezor or Ledger.
- Sending the "start Znode" command if the collateral is controlled by a hardware wallet
- Transferring Znode earnings safely, without touching the 1000 XZC funding transaction
- Signing messages with a hardware wallet
- Initialization/recovery of hardware wallets seeds
- Updating of hardware wallets firmware (Trezor)
- Support for Zcoin Testnet
Supported hardware wallets
- Trezor (model One and T)
- Ledger Nano S
Note on binary Linux builds
Binary Linux builds are known to be not reliable due to ABI incompatibility between different Linux distributions. You might want to build Znode Tool yourself if provided binary does not work for your distribution:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get -y upgrade sudo apt-get -y install libudev-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev libfox-1.6-dev autotools-dev autoconf automake libtool libpython3-all-dev python3-pip git sudo pip3 install virtualenv virtualenv -p python3 venv . venv/bin/activate pip install --upgrade setuptools git clone https://github.com/yura-pakhuchiy/znode-tool/ cd znode-tool/ pip install -r requirements.txt pyinstaller znode-tool.spec
Znode Tool requires Python 3.6. Use pyenv if you distribution comes with older python version. Run following command before installing Python with pyenv:
export PYTHON_CONFIGURE_OPTS="--enable-shared --disable-static"