Simple alarm clock
Simple Alarm Clock is an alarm clock for Android smartphones and tablets that brings pure alarm experience to you by combining powerful features and clean interface. The interface of our Alarm clock is designed to be simple, intuitive and efficient. By removing what is not essential, we make access to everything you need even easier.
- Low volume gentle alarm which starts some time before the main alarm (when you are in good sleep phase to wake up, you will hear the low volume alarm and wake up most refreshed. 30 minutes is most of the time enough to catch the fast sleep phase)
- Cool time picker like in Jelly Bean. No more spinning, only phone-style keyboard!
- Volume fade in and vibration starting only after completed fade in
- Snooze for some time with one click or to a snooze to selected time with out time picker
- Longclick to dismiss - prevents accidental alarm dismiss
- Longclick on snooze button for adjustable snooze time with a convenient time picker
The application code is branched from AOSP and is open source. Additional feature requests are appreciated! You can submit bugreports and feature requests by sending an email to developers!