Biodiversity Data Analysis and Visualization
A Project by Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica
- Spatial distribution graph
- Spatial correlation quotient
- Temporal distribution graph
- Temporal correlation quotient
- Co-occurrence correlation quotient
Supported file format: Darwin Core Archive (DwC-A).
Sample biodiversity data used in the above demonstration:
Shao, Kwang-Tsao, et al. (2012) A dataset from bottom trawl survey around Taiwan. ZooKeys 198: 103-109.
Download the repository and execute the following command:
From now on, you can start this program by running:
source ba-env/bin/activate && ./src/app.py &
Make sure you have installed all dependencies:
sudo apt-get install python3.5 python3.5-venv python3-numpy python3-scipy python3-matplotlib
This program has been tested on Ubuntu 15.10 and above,
but it should work on other platforms with few modifications.
Full documents are available at:
Special thanks to:
- Tyng-ruey Chuang from Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica
- Te-en Lin from Endemic Species Research Institute, Council of Agriculture
- Guan-shuo Mai from Biodiversity Research Center, Academia Sinica
- Yi-hong Chang from Word Gleaner Ltd.
Biodiversity Analysis: Biodiversity Data Analysis and Visualization
Copyright (C) 2016 Yu-wen Pwu and Yun-chih Chen
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.