Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This version is outdated. Click here for the latest version.
After 4 months since the last release... OpenSpades 0.0.11 is out.
To access the startup configuration window, hit space bar quickly while a splash screen is visible, right after you launched the program.
YSR and software renderer included.
EDIT OS X version (0.0.11-OSX-3) now includes some required libraries.
EDIT OS X version (0.0.11-OSX-4) now configured correctly to use included libraries.
EDIT OS X version (0.0.11-OSX-5) defaults to OS X built-in OpenAL library. You have to remove
~/Library/Application Support/OpenSpades/Resources/SPConfig.cfg if you have used one of older versions.
OpenSpades-0.0.11-Windows-winxp.zip supports Windows XP.
- Mac OS X supported (but might not work on 10.7 and earlier)
- GUI localization support (currently, Russian & Japanese translations are available)
- JPEG/PNG screenshot (
cg_screenshotFormat). Smaller file size compared to TGA. Easier to upload to websites.
- Revised, easier-to-use startup window
- Statistics display which includes ping and network traffics (
cg_stats, or Setup→Game Options→Misc→Show Statistics)
- Some settings can be changed from the chat window (i.e.
/cg_hidehud 1) warning: changing certain settings might crash the program.
- Navigate through chat history with up/down arrow keys
- Variable chat window size (
cg_chatHeight, in percentage)
- You can invert Y-axis input (
cg_invertMouseY, or Setup→Controls→Invert Y-axis Mouse Input)
- Addressed an issue that some models look broken (#213)
- Hit detection debugger
- Bullet impact effect against water
- caplimit is shown in the scoreboard
cg_smpis now working correctly
- Switch to the last selected tool
- Map can be opened when you're dead
- YSR became faster.
- More variety of sounds
- Better compatibility with AoSβ
- Many small bugs fixed
- IME might not work. Please test and report whether it works.
- Locale detection might not work. You might have to specify
(please tell me if I've forgotten to mention someone)