Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Contains minor or critical fixes since the previous version 0.1.1b.
This version is outdated. See this for the latest version.
For Windows 8.1 or earlier users: While launching OpenSpades, you might get an error message that says api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0 is missing from your computer. If this happens, applying this Windows Update will solve the problem.
For macOS users: See this wiki page if you're having trouble starting OpenSpades.
- #584 Too much saturation with certain fog colors
- #368 Attempt to fix "no file system is writable"
- "Portable" mode (only for Windows)
- Compatibility fixes (mainly about recoil and spread)
Also, see the changelog of 0.1.1b.
- A graphical glitch can be visible if Volumetric Fog is enabled (#447)
- Vertical fog is still existent when the software renderer is selected.
- Weapon MODs created for 0.0.12 and earlier might not work on this version. Specifically, it might crash as soon as you join a server. If you experience this issue, please see #632 for the temporary work-around (untested).
Following binary packages are provided:
- OpenSpades-0.1.1c-Windows.zip: for Windows users
- OpenSpades-0.1.1c-OSX.zip: for macOS users
OpenSpades-0.1.1c.pdb.7z is NOT needed unless you're a developer and intend to debug OpenSpades.
Additionally, non-English users are encouraged to download NotoFonts.pak. It contains beautifully designed Roboto and Noto Fonts by Google (see this for license), which cover all languages supported by OpenSpades. It can be installed by copying it to the Resource directory.