Sublime Text 3 - Markmon
SublimeText 3 integration with Markmon for real-time markdown preview with mathjax support.
You have to install Markmon separately for this plugin to work. You can do so by
npm install -g markmon
Note that markmon relies on Node.js.
Markmon does not come with its own markdown converter so you will need to install your own. I recommend pandoc. Currently mathjax support is limited to pandoc only.
If you want to customize your pandoc parameters or use a converter other than pandoc, go to Sublime Text → Preferences → Package Settings → Markmon → Settings(User) and update the 'command' parameter according to Settings(Default). More information about the parameters can be found in the documentation for Markmon.
- Install Sublime Package Control
- Select "Package Control: Install Package" from the Command Palette (⌘⇧P)
- Find "Markmon" and select
- Download sublime-text-markmon and copy unzipped folder to your Sublime Text packages folder (Sublime Text → Preferences → Browse Packages...)
- Restart Sublime Text
First note that markmon only watches your views with markdown syntax, so be sure to check the syntax setting.
- Select "Markmon launch" from the Command Palette (⌘⇧P)
You can check the default short cut by going to Sublime Text → Preferences → Package Settings → Markmon → Key Bindings - Default.
- Select Tools → markmon