a simple blog content management system based on Nuxtjs/Vue SSR
Runtime Environment Tested: Nodejs@10.0/Npm@6.0.1
- git clone https://github.com/yyss8/Scms.git
- npm install
- use Mongodb Compass or command line "mongodbimport" to import data dumps files located in /dumps/scblog
- mongodbimport Example: mongoimport --db scblog --collection collectionname --file yourdatafilepath
- rename "db.config.js.example" located in /config folder to "db.config.js" and modify variable "dataDB" to your mongodb server url. (modify collection names as well if needed)
- run "npm run dev" or "npm start" in console and wait for Nuxtjs to finish building
- visit http://localhost:4422 (if port 4422 is not used by other applications)
v1.0.2 (07/01/2018) Updates:
- Rewrote image upload feature.
v1.0.1 (05/13/2018) Updates:
- Project continued.
- Codes are now updated to be compatible with the latest version of dependencies.
- optimized router matching for preloads.
- articles/categories/general control panel features finished.
- article search feature finished.
- Comment feature added.
- Admin pages initiated.
- content editor is now easier to be imported by other components
- content editor improved by adding more built-in string converting features.
- raw-html are now defaultly disabled in content editor.
- router added for page switching feature.
- data fetching logic redesigned, setting and articles data are now loaded before rendering page content.
- article posting feature finished
- article deleting feature finished
- page switching feature finished
- layout adjusted for mobile platform
Scms is only using Nuxtjs as a middleware, so please use "npm start" or "npm run dev" to start it.