Stream your music from anywhere.
- User friendly interface
- Improved UX
- Simple access to your music collection from the web browser
- Fast fuzzy search
- Sqlite database
- Vue and vuetify frontend
- Single active process (node)
- Vuejs and Vuetify front-end
- Music collection available on the server
- Listens on port 3000
- Consider not exposing it to the internet without some authentication in front
npm install mkdir db # this is for the music metadata mkdir music # this is for the music files / add your music here npm start # to run
cp dstream.service /etc/systemd/system/
For loading environment variables for development direnv is used.
In order to add music to the database simply copy the files into the /music folder and press the scan button in the top right of the interface.
Left click any track to play immediately.
Right click any track to add to queue.
Right click the track in the queue panel.