LUSS is a URL Shortening Service.
It is a tool to reduce URLs length.
How it works - the service saves a custom URL and returns its short alias that redirects all incoming requests to the original web page.
- can be easy distributed using common database
- can handle anonymous or authenticated requests
- can track redirection requests (using GeoIP info)
- supports callbacks after redirections
- supports TTL (time to live) for temporary links
- supports cache control
- has RESTFull API: multi-items, users control
- can be run as a Docker container.
Please read api.md file.