Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Summary of changes, check commit history for more info and PR #437
- Cleaned up hardware dependencies into boarddefs.h
- Hardware-independent soft-carrier implemented
These changes will be added to the next stable release scheduled for three weeks after this publication. The intention is to allow time for other developers to test and report any bugs or recommendations.
Excerpt from changelog.md
2.1.0 - 2016/02/20
2.0.4 - 2016/02/20
- Add Panasonic and JVC to IRrecord example PR
2.0.3 - 2016/02/20
- Change IRSend Raw parameter to const PR
2.0.2 - 2015/12/02
- Added IRremoteInfo Sketch - PR
- Enforcing changelog.md
Stable Release 2.0.1
- Navigate to the Releases page.
- Download the latest release.
- Extract the zip file
- Move the "IRremote" folder that has been extracted to your libraries directory.
- Make sure to delete Arduino_Root/libraries/RobotIRremote. Where Arduino_Root refers to the install directory of Arduino.
NOTE: The library RobotIRremote has similar definitions to IRremote and causes errors.
2.0.1 - 2015/06/26 - Release
- Separated protocols into individual files
- Lots of code clean up
- Possible bug fixes
This is the first stable release that has been documented
There is no documentation of features as of yet. A changelog will be added here but it may take a while. Basically this is the first release of the library, and allows you to send and receive IR signals using an Arduino.