Platform Casio FP1000
- Z80 @ 4 Mhz + uPD7801G @ 2MHz
- 64k RAM, 36k ROM + ~12k sub cpu ROM
- VDP: HD46505 (m6845 clone), 48K VRAM total via the uPD7801G
zcc +fp1100 world.c -create-app
This will create a .d88 image that's suitable for loading into FD1 of the Takeda emulator. Insert the disc, reset the machine and your app will boot.
Generic console modes
- Mode 0 = 40 column text
- Mode 1 = 80 column text
- Although the machine has 64k RAM, the ROM is copied into RAM so the maximum program size is around 20k
- Anything graphical has to go via the sub cpu. Communication with it is a little slow so displaying anything on screen is sluggish
- Not all subcpu commands are known, so graphics are not available
- The keyboard makes an annoying beep for every keypress
No specific libraries are at the moment available for the Casio FP-1100. To transfer files on a disk image with cpmtools a specific disk definition must be provided in the 'diskdefs' file:
# Casio FP-1100 diskdef fp1100 seclen 256 cylinders 40 sectrk 16 heads 2 blocksize 2048 maxdir 128 boottrk 4 os 2.2 end
WARNING: With the suggested definition the file transfer commands will work but the target disk image will possibly loose the ability to boot.