Prism-Bukkit is a Bukkit plugin that tracks changes to a Minecraft world. These changes can be looked up, rolled back, restored, etc. There are also various anti-griefing tools.
This is a downstream fork of @viveleroi's Prism-Bukkit, with various fixes and feature additions by a few GitHub contributors and Roy Curtis.
For information on how to use GPrism, see the original Prism wiki.
Differences from upstream
Pulled in from other forks
- 1.9, 1.9.4 and 1.10 support by @Jikoo
- UTF-8 MySQL support by @paulmory
- Inspect hand item and wand fixes by @Siggi88 and @Jikoo
- Removal of NMS usage and chat component API fixes by @Jikoo
- Item frame rollback fixes by @PhanaticD
-rawflag for non-JSON output by @cbarber
By Roy Curtis
- Major changes to data storage format of items (full metadata support)
- Fixed rollback of villager trades and riches
- Optimized data storage of entities
- Removed duplicate GSON dependency and included Elixr (repository down)
useSSL=falseto MySQL string (due to spam from new versions)
- Hid purge cycle messages if 0 rows affected (reduces noise)
- More fixes to item frame tracking and rollbacks
item-rotateaction rollbackable and more accurate
- Fixed rollbacks of torches against walls and end rods broken by water
- Updated entity events and rollbacks to handle all the new 1.11 horse subtypes (incl. llamas)
- Fixed attribute rollbacks of killed horses
- Fixed tracking and attribution of frost walker ice
- Added wait messages to
- Added support for rabbit types
- Attributed lingering potion deaths to players
- Java 1.8 language level
- POM file cleanup and improvements
Prism-Bukkit was abandoned in favor of the Sponge rewrite. This fork is not intended to be a long-term continuation of Prism; this is only for our fixes, to keep Prism-Bukkit working. We may remove features that we don't use or think should be provided by GPrism.
That said; please feel free to cherry pick commits or fork from this fork, or contribute to this fork with issues and pull requests.
Only the latest server version (1.11.2) is supported; older servers may break GPrism.
Building, debugging and debug logging
For instructions and screenshots on how to. . .
- Compile this plugin from scratch
- Build a JAR of this plugin
- Debug this plugin on a server
- Enable debug logging levels such as
As GPrism is a fork of Prism by viveleroi, GPrism is licensed the under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported. Please see
LICENSE or this website
for the full license.